Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SHINE

GRADUATION DAY. I’m here again, this year celebrating a sweet treasure of mine, who offered me the pleasure of following her stiletto journey on the whirlwind day, that was Grad. On such an occasion, I am incapable of escaping the palpable, spirited delights and cinderella moments that undeniabley make their mark on this day. I watch this beautiful, child-like woman on the precipice of life, taking a leap toward her future, and I close my eyes and imagine her hopeful, glittering world, and with every ounce of my being, I believe in her magic. See the world for all that it can be Missy, and you will forever SHINE. This I have no doubt. SHINE ON graduates of 2012. Congratulations. Love Auntie. xox


And more shiny, happy moments here...

No comments:

Post a Comment