Monday, June 1, 2015

Loveliest Love

I had the pleasure of an afternoon of Mother Daughter Mini-Sessions recently. On this day, I was reminded again and again, of that unbreakable, precious maternal bond, we share with our children. The unspoken words said in merely a look, the laughter and the way we touch and fold into one another because we belong. Each relationship was unique, and individual, but the Mother-Daughter love I saw....beautifully universal.

This is the reason I do this. Capturing everyday blink and preserving them as a forever moment. These love moments are pure magic. They fill my heart, and I want you to see your love the way I do. Thank you families for letting me into your little love bubble.
So many photo's, but below is a sneak peek slideshow of some of the highlights of each duo.


No comments:

Post a Comment