Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back-to-School



BACK TO SCHOOL. The time is here yet again to let my little birds fly....and still it doesn't get any easier. My whole little brood, I included, torn between excitement, apprehension and plain old fashioned missing out on the lazy routine of summer comforts, where plans are thrown together on a whim, and cuddles on a dime, whenever, wherever. I miss them, and I'm only on Day 1. Yet I want these beautiful creatures to branch out and soar, stretch their imagination and their world beyond me. Motherhood has never been black and white. I live in a world of grey matter but injected with sparkly flurries of chirpy pink and racecar red, thanks to these two champions of my heart. Maybe that's what I miss most today. As always, I catalog every little second, and back-to-school, is no different. Here...their glee, their confidence and their moments of disquiet on the rollercoaster day that was, Back-to-School. 


No comments:

Post a Comment